Saturday, September 18, 2010

Google Search for .NET

And now for a quick post about a little project I've coded a few weeks ago.





In a lot of small projects I code in C#, I require the power of Google search services, So I've looked for some sort of library to help me use Google search services in C# .NET, but I haven't found anything useful(but actually after finishing to code it, I found some nice solutions).

So I've decided to write one myself, based on the wonderful REST API Google exposes.
It's still missing some functionality(bulk search, asynchronous search), but it was enough for my requirements.

This project gave me an excuse to open my first Codeplex project, a Microsoft web 2.0 environment for hosting projects. It hosts your code and project releases, and allows you to easily work on your project with a group of programmers, if you need that.

So without further ado, here's a link to Google Search .NET.

No comments: